Product Manager, Heavy Tactical Vehicles
2023 Tactical Wheeled Vehicles Conference
Ray Folden assumed Product Manager for Heavy Tactical Vehicles in Program Executive Office (PEO) Combat Support & Combat Service Support (CS&CSS) in July 2022.
His previous assignment include:
- Product Director (PD) Combat Recovery Systems under PEO Ground Combat Systems (GCS) (May 2019-July 2022)
- PD Contingency Base Infrastructure (June 2016 – May 2019) under PEO CS&CSS.
- Lead for Autonomous Systems Evaluations and Standards Development (May 2015 – June 2016) for Tank and Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Command as a developmental assignment following completion of the Senior Service College Fellowship.
- Program Officer for Applique under the Product Manager for Large Robots and Applique within Robotics Systems – Joint Project Office under PEO GCS (June 2012 - July 2014).
- Assistant Program Manager for Army Watercraft Systems, within PEO CS&CSS (November 2010 - June 2012).
- Procurement Analyst for the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle program (June 2009 - October 2010).
As a retired Army officer Ray Folden held a variety of positions in both the Regular Army and the Reserves. In private industry, Mr. Folden served as a program manager, a contracts manager, and a contract specialist on several programs from 1999 through 2009. Additionally, during this time he mobilized to serve as a procurement analyst at the Defense Logistics Agency from November 2001 through February 2003.
Mr. Folden holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics, a Master of Science degrees in Materiel Acquisition Management and Global Leadership.