A number of major NDIA meetings, conferences and events have exhibits that accompany the conference. Attendees can visit with many of the leading players in the defense arena who contribute significantly to our defense capabilities and posture. Exhibitions are effective in increasing reach and exposure, and educate the market on the latest trends and developments. NDIA marketplaces generate leads to fill the gap in the pipeline, and provide valuable "face time" with key clients, prospective customers, and valuable partners.NDIA exhibitions offer opportunities that are invaluable in enhancing visibility and providing key networking opportunities for government and industry leaders. NDIA exhibitions facilitate the introduction of new products, new connections, and brand exposure.
NDIA exhibitions attract over 30,000 professionals from the defense and national security arena.
2020 Conferences and Exhibitions
- 2020 Pacific Operational Science and Technology (POST) Conference
March 9-13 | Honolulu, HI | Website
- 2020 NDIA Joint Armaments & Robotics Conference & Exhibition
April 27-30 | Columbus, GA | Website
- 2020 SOFIC
May 11-14 | Tampa, FL | Website
- 2020 CBRN Defense Conference & Exhibition
July 27-29 | Wilmington, DE | Website - Coming Soon!
- 2020 Global EOD and International Explosive Safety Conference & Exhibition
August 11-13| Virginia Beach, VA | Website - Coming Soon!
- 2020 DLA Land & Maritime Supplier Conference & Exhibition
August 25-26 | Columbus, OH | Website