Capability Systems Design Workshop
Capability Systems Design Workshop – 16 hrs
Developed by practitioners for practitioners, this new and innovative 16 hour, self-paced, online workshop teaches participants how to design and specify capability systems. The workshop focuses on developing essential knowledge, skills and understanding needed by requirement developers and acquisition staff working in the early and critical phases of the capability systems life-cycle.
Through a series of carefully structured workshops, participants learn best practice methods and techniques about how to:
- Develop correctly integrated capability system and force designs that address the fundamental inputs to capability,
- Develop effective and integrated capability system models using simple-to-use, modern system engineering and requirements management tool, and
- Automatically generate fully traceable capability design products such as a Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Operational Concept Documents (OCD), Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD), User Requirements Documents (URD) and Performance Specifications (PSPEC).
As part of the course you receive an e-copy of the course folder, course presentation slides, access to a great range of quizzes, access to an easy to use and learn requirements management tool, step-by-step tutorial documentation, tutorial templates, and copies of the course references.
“Everyone moving into the realm of requirements development should take this course, especially requirements officers and systems engineers. The quality and breadth of user requirements will make or break an acquisition program; therefore, the practical knowledge and skills absorbed from this workshop will definitely help get users what they really need by getting a quality product across the fielding line.”
EIT On Demand Courses
- Mark Eggler
- Capability Systems Design Workshop
- Fundamentals of Capability Systems Design
- Introduction to Military Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicles
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Fundamentals)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Practitioners) Workshop
- Online Certificate of Military Vehicle Technology
- Online Military Vehicle Technology & Mobility (Advanced)