Fundamentals of Capability Systems Design
Fundamentals of Capability Systems Design – 8 hrs
Are you a requirements/capability developer or systems engineer new to the business of capability systems design? Are you unsure of how to work your way through the complexity of the front-end capability design process?
This self-paced, eight (8) hour, e-learning course develops fundamental knowledge of the key concepts, methods and techniques needed to design and specify complex capability systems.
During the course you will learn how to undertake structured mission analysis, operational analysis and develop coherent Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD) and Operational Concept Documents (OCD). You will also learn how to transform the consolidated set of user needs into traceable system requirements used in PSPECs and function & performance specifications.
As part of the course, you receive an e-copy of the course folder, course presentation slides, and copies of a selected range of course references.
“This course provided me with an excellent insight into the capability systems design process. Its structure and delivery sets a benchmark for other online courses. Well done EIT”.
EIT On Demand Courses
- Mark Eggler
- Capability Systems Design Workshop
- Fundamentals of Capability Systems Design
- Introduction to Military Hybrid Electric Drive Vehicles
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Fundamentals)
- Model Based Systems Engineering (Practitioners) Workshop
- Online Certificate of Military Vehicle Technology
- Online Military Vehicle Technology & Mobility (Advanced)