31st Annual NDIA SO/LIC Symposium
3/31/2020 - 4/1/2020
Theme : Special Operations Forces and Great Power Competition
Event Type : Symposium
Event Code : 0880
For the 31st year in a row, NDIA’s Special Operations/Low-Intensity Conflict Division is organizing the SO/LIC Symposium. However, the upcoming symposium has been newly redesigned to enhance the attendee experience and maximize the facilitation of important discussions.
Centered around the theme of “Special Operations Forces and Great Power Competition,” the 31st Annual SO/LIC Symposium will explore diversity in Special Operations Forces, cyber-related concerns, countering Weapons of Mass Destruction, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, SOF Acquisition Agility, and more!
- Create space for partnerships and alliances among Congressional leaders, the SOF enterprise, industry, the IC, Think Tanks, and the interagency
- Inspire innovation in strategic options and tactical next steps against revisionist, revanchist, and rogue state actors
- Educate on cutting-edge technologies and how they can be used to mitigate emerging national security challenges
- Share stories from the public sector and private industry about how organizations are seeking out a more diverse and inclusive talent pool to enhance capabilities
- Fuel a sense of agency and urgency as attendees grapple with the new threat environment and strive to understand emerging national security challenges facing our nation