To view the latest abstract agenda information, please click here.
The Call for Abstracts is now closed. Accepted speakers will be notified by mid August.
The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) welcomes your technical abstract submission to present at the 2022 Undersea Warfare Fall Conference. This conference will take place at the U.S. Naval Submarine Base New London from September 26 - 28, 2022.
- Aviation Systems
- Combat Systems & C4I
- Mine Warfare
- Undersea Sensors
- Undersea Vehicles
- Warfighter Performance
Individuals are required to submit a concise abstract of 5,000 characters or fewer by August 1, 2022 at 8:00 am EDT. Authors will be notified whether their abstract has been accepted by early August.
Please upload your abstract via the NDIA website and complete ALL required information. All abstracts must be submitted electronically in accordance with specific instructions as outlined in the Submission Guidelines section below.
- The deadline for submitting a detailed abstract (5,000 characters or less) is August 1, 2022. Any abstracts submitted after the deadline will NOT be considered for review. Presenters will be notified whether their abstract has been selected by mid-August.
- Abstracts must be UNCLASSIFIED and cleared for Distribution A.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Potential panel presenters must be fluent in English.
Abstracts should include the below information:
- Purpose - What is the aim of the research to be presented in a panel session?
- Theme - How does the research relate to the technical session of the conference?
- Design/Methodology/Approach - How were the research objectives achieved? Include a discussion on the research analysis and the primary methodology used.
- Findings - What are the overall research findings?
- Practical Applications - What are the practical applications of the research? What changes to existing practice might be made as a result of this research?
- Original Value - What unique findings will be conveyed through the research?
Abstracts must be submitted online by clicking here by August 1, 2022.at 8:00 am EDT.
May 11 - Call for Abstract Submissions
August 1 8:00 am eastern - Deadline for Abstract Submissions
mid-August - Abstract presenters will be notified
For any inquiries regarding the program, please contact Britt Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org