vFuze Virtual Fuze Conference
8/4/2020 - 8/5/2020
Theme : Next-Generation Fuzing for Next-Generation Weapons Systems
Event Type : Virtual Meeting
Event Code : 0561
Welcome to vFuze: A Message from NDIA's Executive Vice President
This year, the Fuze Section of NDIA’s Munitions Technology Division is hosting its first-ever virtual conference—vFuze. To take place on a digital platform with proven success, vFuze will bring the global fuze community together to advance the field and art of fuzing for the benefit of our current and future warfighters. Given the event’s virtual format, participants will be able to hear from top speakers, engage in open and in-depth conversations, and ultimately discover the latest and greatest fuze technology and innovations—all from the comfort of their own homes or offices.
As warfare is becoming increasingly complex, the continued and enhanced exploration of fuzing remains critical. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to explore next-generation fuzing for next-generation weapons systems.
*Please note: This event is closed to the press.
- Hear from top industry and government speakers on topics of interest and importance to you such as fuzing systems, safety and arming devices, and sensors
- Access chat lobbies where direct networking and information sharing will occur
- Network with domestic and allied fuze designers, manufacturers, component suppliers, research organizations, and government representatives
- Participate in Q&As with session speakers to get answers to your most pressing fuze-related questions
- View handouts that supplement sessions and enhance your event experience
- Dive into the use, development, production, and performance of fuzes as they relate to defense and national security
- Identify and address changes in standards, guidance, policy, and organizational functions that impact the fuze life cycle
Lt Col Brian Stiles, USAF
72d Test and Evaluation Squadron, Whiteman Air Force Base