vFuze Virtual Fuze Conference
8/4/2020 - 9/18/2020
Theme : Next-Generation Fuzing for Next-Generation Weapons Systems
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 0561
Save the Date: 64th Annual Fuze Conference
May 10 – 12, 2021
vFuze has ended. However, the virtual platform will remain open until Friday, September 18, to registered attendees. Once on the virtual platform's landing page, attendees should "Log In" and then go to "My Account" to re-access the event presentations.
Did you miss vFuze? Don't worry, we have you covered with on-demand presentations. For information on how to register to access these presentations, please view our Registration page.
WELCOME TO vFUZE: Messages from NDIA's Executive Vice President and NDIA's Fuze Chair for the Munitions Technology Division
This year, the Fuze Section of NDIA’s Munitions Technology Division is hosting its first-ever virtual conference—vFuze. To take place on a digital platform with proven success, vFuze will bring the global fuze community together to advance the field and art of fuzing for the benefit of our current and future warfighters. Given the event’s virtual format, participants will be able to hear from top speakers, participate in in-depth conversations, and ultimately discover the latest and greatest fuze technology and innovations—all from the comfort of their own homes or offices.
As warfare is becoming increasingly complex, the continued and enhanced exploration of fuzing remains critical. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to explore next-generation fuzing for next-generation weapons systems.
- Hear from top industry and government speakers on topics of interest and importance to you such as fuzing systems, safety and arming devices, and sensors
- Hear the Q&As with session speakers for answers to attendee's most pressing fuze-related questions
- View handouts that supplement sessions and enhance your event experience
- Dive into the use, development, production, and performance of fuzes as they relate to defense and national security
- Identify and address changes in standards, guidance, policy, and organizational functions that impact the fuze life cycle
Lt Col Brian Stiles, USAF
72d Test and Evaluation Squadron, Whiteman Air Force Base
Download the Conference Program