All requested clearance information must be submitted in full by October 13, 2023. If cleared to attend, the Seminar is only available to pre-registered, in-person, conference attendees of the 2023 Expeditionary Warfare Seminar. If you have any questions regarding your clearance, please contact CNA Global Safety and Security (GSS) at GSS@cna.org.
For U.S. Attendees:
Please have your Security Manager submit a Visit Access Request (VAR) via DISS. VAR information is as follows.
**To receive a confirmation email, Sender must leave the following under Contact Notes in DISS:
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone Number
DISS SMO Code: 9B9724
- Reason for visit: 2023 Expeditionary Warfare Seminar
- Dates: November 1, 2023
- Access Required: Secret
- SMO Code Security POC: CNA Global Safety and Security at GSS@cna.org or 703-824-2139
- Fax Number: 703-824-2009 ( If you do not have access to send to the SMO Code)
- Conference POC: Kimberly Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
For U.S. attendees who are unable to submit a VAR in DISS and who wish to attend the closed sessions, please utilize this secondary method:
On a Company Letterhead (Command Letter Head) must provide the following info:
- Name of Individual (Last, first, middle)
- Date of Attendance
- Last Four SSN
- Grade/Rank (Title)
- Type of Clearance (i.e. SECRET)
- Date of Clearance
- Date of Investigation
- Date of Investigation Type
- Clearance Granted By:
- Name of SSO/Sec. Manager with POC (must provide valid email and phone number).
**If any information is missing, the request will be denied. NOTE: The Command/Company Letter head must be digitally signed with a DoD CAC card and submitted encrypted to email address: CNA Global Safety and Security (GSS) at GSS@cna.org.
If U.S. person does not have a DoD CAC card, please submit official letterhead through DoD Safe and send a separate email with the passphrase the originator created to allow the receiver to download the form.