65th Annual Fuze Conference
5/10/2022 - 5/12/2022
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington At Seattle's Southport
1053 Lake Washington Blvd N
Renton,  WA  98056
Theme : Keeping Pace with Challenging Fuze Applications
Event Type : Conference
Event Code : 2560
KEEPING PACE WITH CHALLENGING FUZE APPLICATIONS
NDIA is excited to invite you to the 65th Annual NDIA Fuze Conference, our first in-person fuze conference in over two years! This year’s theme is "Keeping Pace with Challenging Fuze Applications" and this year’s conference will provide the opportunity for attendees to discuss and share ideas to help advance the state-of-the-art fuzing and related fields for the next generation of fuzing that meets the users’ needs.
Attend this year’s Fuze Conference to hear from the fuze industry's subject matter experts as they address a wide variety of subjects! Attendees can expect to:
- Reconnect in person with the fuze industry and government representatives
- Hear from presenters on topics such as:
- fuzing systems, safety and arming devices, and sensors
- fuze safety/reliability requirements
- fuze qualification approaches and requirements
- fuzing compliant architectures
- Dive into the use, development, production, and performance of fuzes as they relate to defense and national security
- Identify and address changes in standards, guidance, policy, and organizational functions that impact the fuze life cycle
- Hear and participate in Q&A with sessions speakers addressing critical questions on challenging fuze applications and keeping pace with critical technologies
NDIA is currently accepting abstracts for this year's conference! We welcome the participation of both domestic and allied fuze designers, manufacturers and component suppliers, and research organizations along with government representatives. This conference provides the opportunity to discuss and share ideas on advancements within the fuze community as well as ways of continuing technological advancements. Please join us and share your successes and lessons learned. More information can be found on our Abstracts webpage.
*Numbers are based on in-person attendance at the Fuze Conference in 2019.
NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.