Maximize your company’s exposure with a tabletop display. Space is limited, register today!
Click here to register for your tabletop display. Registration forms can be returned to Krystal Heard at kheard@NDIA.org.
- $2,000 – NDIA Member rate
- $2,500 – NDIA Non-member rate
- One (1) 6-foot draped table
- One (1) chair
- One (1) complimentary registration
All tabletop displays must be made of the simple tabletop/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 feet wide by 6 feet deep. Space per tabletop display shall not exceed 6 feet wide. Minimal hardware is to be utilized; computer systems for demonstrations are allowed. No formal decorating company is to be involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. A standard 2.5 feet by 6 feet draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or set-ups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) are to be utilized.
If you would like to display or have any questions, please contact Krystal Heard at kheard@NDIA.org. There will be no refunds issued for display cancellations.
Set-up, Display Hours and Breakdown
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Tabletop display set-up begins at 9:00 am and must be completed by 5:00 pm. Tabletop displays must be manned and open during reception
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Tabletop displays must be manned and open during breakfast, AM break, lunch, PM break, and reception
Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Tabletop displays must be manned and open during breakfast, AM break, lunch, and PM break. Tabletop display breakdown begins at 4:00 pm and must be completed by 6:00 pm.
NOTE: There will not be security provided for the tabletops. Do not leave valuables unattended.
Space will be pre-assigned and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your display space, a completed form must be returned, payment must be received in full by April 18, 2022.