Clearance to Attend the March 12 & 13 Briefings
All requested clearance information must be submitted in full by February 14, 2020. If cleared to attend, March 12 & 13 briefings are only available to pre-registered full conference attendees of POST 2020.
The attendee will have access to the base with no deviations from the directions to and from the conference location; e.g. no sightseeing.
For U.S. Attendees:
Please have your Facility Security Officer send a clearance verification memo for “ALL” of their persons planning to attend. On the letterhead, please list the following information for each attendee:
- Last Name, First Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Please provide the Security Officer’s contact information and endorsement. Please forward that document to Winnie Yamaguchi at firstname.lastname@example.org by encrypted email or via SIPR at email@example.com. Ms. Yamaguchi will then verify the attendees and provide a confirmation to the Facility Security Officer that the attendee is verified and able to attend the briefings.
For FVEY Countries, please submit a Foreign Visit Request to your embassy:
****For FVEY Attendees, you must provide the following information to complete your embassy's foreign visit request forms:
Purpose: Attend the USINDOPACOM 2020 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference at Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH) Kaneohe Bay.
- Visiting Facilities Affiliated to: K-Bay Theater, MCBH
- Visiting Place(s): To attend the USINDOPACOM-sponsored 2020 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference being held at MCBH.
- Point of Contact for Each Facility: Erica Etter, Administrative Assistant, MCCS Food & Hospitality, MCBH, Office (808) 254-7641, Email: Erica.Etter@usmc-mccs.org
- Dates of Visit: March 12, 2020
- Purpose of Visit: To attend the USINDOPACOM-sponsored 2020 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference being held at MCBH
- Identify if Visit is Pertinent to any of the Following: No
- Knowledgeable US Person: Col Tammy Low, Phone (808) 477-8049, Email firstname.lastname@example.org