Cost to Exhibit
- Corporate Member Rate*: $27.00 / sq. ft.
(Note: Your corporate member dues must be current to be able to get the member rate).
- Non-Corporate Member Rate: $32.00 / sq. ft.
*Rate also applies to bona-fide U.S. government agencies and academic institutions.
Exhibit Rate Includes:
- Two complimentary full registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10'x10'.
- Fabric back and side walls and 7"x44" ID sign.
- 24-hour security.
- Company profile online and in printed agenda.
- Access to all networking social functions.
- Access to all scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
Please note: The facility is carpeted but tables, chairs, and electricity are NOT included with the booth.
Exhibit Personnel Registration
For each 10'x10' exhibit space that your organization occupies, your organization will be entitled to 2 complimentary full registrations that do account for your booth personnel.
To complete your complimentary registrations, visit https://exhibits.ndia.org/cbrn2019/ and click on "Manage Booth/Badges" under the "Exhibitor Login" drop down menu.
Note: Two additional personnel per 10'x10' booth can register at a rate of $300 per badge.
To qualify for the member rate on the booths listed above--a $500 savings per 10'x10' booth--your company must first join NDIA as a Corporate Member. For more information on joining, contact Zoila Martinez at zmartinez@NDIA.org.
There is a 100% penalty fee on all cancelled or reduced exhibit spaces. All cancellations or reductions in exhibit spaces must be in writing. For all cancelled or reduced spaces, exhibitor badges assigned to that space will be automatically relinquished.
Allison H. Carpenter, CEM, CMP
Assistant Vice President, Exhibits & Sponsorships