The Industry Executive Committee is the implementing arm of the Wright Brothers Regional (WBR) Chapter. The primary focus of the Committee is to provide industry support to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB) research, acquisition and sustainment activities as espoused by the Commanders of the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC), Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC), Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), and the Air Force Security Assistance and Cooperation(AFSAC) Directorate. The Industry Executive Committee, assists these WPAFB organizations wherever we can make a difference. We are dedicated to developing and maintaining a close working relationship between industry and government in supporting national interests.
- Support NDIA national programs and activities.
- Provide a means for industry liaison with local area Department of Defense (DoD) and other government personnel to improve insight into how industry can better support governmental needs.
- Bring industry and government together, in an environment based on mutual trust and respect, to resolve issues of joint concern in support of our member companies and national security.
- Provide industry advice to local government representatives.
- Provide value to the United States Air Force (USAF) customer in their ability to reach out and touch one organization that can provide senior industry inputs/advice on issues that relate to aerospace products and services.
- Pursue an active program for the maintenance and promotion of membership of NDIA.