Individuals are required to submit a concise abstract of 4000 characters or less no later than Tuesday, January 2, 2024. Authors will be notified whether their proposed abstract has been accepted for presentation on or about February 1, 2024.
Please upload your abstract here and complete ALL required information. All abstracts must be submitted electronically in accordance with specific instructions on the abstract portal.
- (DA/CT) Other Transaction Authority (OTA) success stories
- (DA/CT)Procurement for Experimental Purposes (PEP) success stories
- (DA/CT) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) acquisition success stories
- (DV)Asymmetric Left Through Right of Launch Integration to Enhance Missile Defense
- (DV) Optimizing effectiveness of collaboration with University Affiliated Research Centers (UARCs)
- (DE) Practical Application of Digital Engineering success stories
- (DE) Nuclear and Hypersonic Test Infrastructure and Resources (DE/DT)
- (DE) Cyber Engineering success stories
- (DE) Electronic Attack and Protection lessons learned (DE)