The February virtual meeting of the NDIA Manufacturing Division, will focus on the impact of the President’s “Build Back Better” initiative on the manufacturing supply chain. Over the course of two days, we will discuss and engage attendees on topics such as the impact of “Build Back Better” on the industry, the status of Industrial Policy Initiatives, supply chain, and workforce development. In addition, attendees will receive a congressional perspective on the current manufacturing industry and future endeavors.
*Please note: This event is closed to the press.
About the Manufacturing Division
Who We Are
The Manufacturing Division aids industry/government/ academia interaction in technological areas directly related to manufacturing research, design, development, testing, and production. The Division believes that effective cooperation among defense industry, university, government, and military representatives is vital to U.S. defense manufacturing efforts. The Division collaborates with other organizations such as Manufacturing USA, DEFENSEWERX, NCDMM, SME, and AMT.
- Advocate for national support for defense manufacturing
- Address manufacturing workforce development issues
- Support promising tech, processes, and methodologies
- Evaluate advanced manufacturing processes
- Convene leaders at defense manufacturing forums
- Recognize individual achievement in manufacturing
Learn more about the NDIA Manufacturing Division with our one-pager available here.