The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) welcomes your abstract submission for technical presentations, posters, and/or table-top demonstrations at the 2019 Human Systems Conference.
This year’s theme: Human Systems within Multi-Domain Operations, challenges our Human Systems Community of Interest (COI) to explore its contributions to enabling MDO, such as how to maximize the human potential in MDO.
Practitioners, Program Managers, and S&T leaders are invited to submit brief, high-impact abstracts of technical accomplishments and research-based recommendations relevant to the Human Systems COI topic focus areas described below.
Deadline for submissions: December 11, 2019
- Abstracts must be unclassified and cleared for public release
- Abstracts should fall into one of the following topic focus areas:Personalized Assessment, Education, and Training (PAE&T), Protection, Sustainment and Warfighter Performance (PS&WP), Systems Interface and Cognitive Processing (SI&CP), and Human Systems Metrics (HSM). Please visit the respective sub-pages for further explanation.
- Abstracts should describe the application to Multi-Domain Operations.
- Posters submissions should outline details of the proposed poster or tabletop demonstration concerning ongoing or completed work.
- Presentation submissions should focus on completed work that demonstrate high impact results for the community or discuss future efforts or anticipated new developments in Science and Technology in order to foster more dynamic and interactive discussions and help generate visionary ideas and concepts.
How to Submit
Upload abstracts here: http://application.ndia.org/abstracts/0350
An automated confirmation will be sent upon submission. Notifications will be sent electronically in early January 2020.
Please note: Submitting an abstract is a professional commitment. If the abstract is accepted, the Author commits to attend the event. If an Author is unable to attend the conference, then it is incumbent upon him or her to find a substitute. Authors are responsible for obtaining appropriate public release for their presentations.
Contact Lydia Jebaraj at ljebaraj@NDIA.org with questions about your abstract submission.