NDIA Gulf Coast Chapter's 45th Air Armament Symposium
11/5/2019 - 11/6/2019 8:00am - 7:30pm
Emerald Coast Convention Center
1250 Miracle Strip Parkway
Fort Walton Beach,  Florida   32548
Event Type : Symposium
Event Code : 165
The 45th Air Armament Symposium Objectives:
- Two-day interchange for senior DoD, Service and industry leadership to identify and share opportunities for DoD's armament innovation and discuss current and planned armament development modernization
- Networking opportunities among senior leaders and Eglin R&D, acquisition and T&E workforce.
- Featuring nationally recognized speakers, DoD, Air Force, Army, SOF, Navy Senior Leaders, and panel discussions with planned opportunities for Q&A
- Defense industry armament exhibits
- Opportunities and facilities for group and private, professional interaction between Industry and DoD
- Professional training accreditation
- Premier exhibit hall and hotel facilities
Appropriate dress for this Symposium is UOD (ABU, OCPs okay if UOD). Speakers/presenters will wear Class A's or service dress.
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.cvent.com/events/2019-air-armament-symposium/event-summary-1f41f3c9b46b434e8600646bd97a59fd.aspx
*Please note: This event is closed to the press.
*Please note: Cancellations made within 29 days will NOT be issued a refund as symposium materials, food, and beverage have already been purchased.