Welcome Remarks & Introductions
Chair of ICOTE
Dr. Steve Hutchison
Director of T&E, Homeland Security (meeting host)
VP, Divisions at NDIA
Honorable Robert Behler
Director, Operational Test and Evaluation (Co-Chair)
Acting Director, TRMC
National Defense Strategy Discussion
Speaker: Alan Halachmi
Amazon Web Services
- Government vs industry state of technology advances.
- Where is industry leading, where is the Government leading, and how do we rise to the highest level/state of play for the defense of the United States?
- In the areas with the most advanced capabilities, where are we with T&E methodology and infrastructure to test those capabilities?
- How can industry help close the gaps?
Mitre Paper – “Deliver Uncompromised” – report on Supply Chain resiliency - Discussion
ICOTE Product Discussion
Robert S. Metzger
Rogers Joseph O’Donnell
Continue discussion about a product from the ICOTE
- Handbook on IV&V
- AGILE process from a test perspective
- ICOTE sponsoring a “Why We Test” day for staffers
***At the conclusion of the meeting, Homeland Security will offer a tour of select T&E facilities