The next meeting of the ICOTE will be held on August 21 at the Boeing Plant 2, Seattle WA. The topics for discussion and action at this meeting are Human Systems Integration, T&E Tools Collaboration and developing Software Acquisition Policy addressing Mil-STD-881D Update, "shift left", DevSecOps, TEV&V, and DT/OT integration.
The meeting agenda will include:
- Summary of last ICOTE Meeting
- Opening Comments
- Comments from OUSD (A&S) on new Software Acquisition Policy testing implications
- Presentation on Human Systems Integration Tools
- Microsoft Evolution of Software Testing
- Boeing T&E Overview
- Discussion: Industry Input to Mil-STD-881D Update
For those wishing to stay for a second day Boeing will arrange optional tours and can set up meetings with specific programs in the Seattle area for Government attendees.
To register for the meeting please go to the event page.