The following overall class schedule is provided for your planning. A detailed schedule will be provided in the classroom.
Monday - Friday, September 10 - 14, 2018
- 7:00 -8:00 am (Registration Monday only) & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am -12:00 pm Classroom instruction
- 12:00 -1:30 pm Lunch - On Your Own
- 1:30 -5:00 pm Classroom instruction (Course is complete by Noon on Friday).
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Reception (Monday and Thursday only)
This intense 4-1/2 day seminar presents current government acquisition programs and requirements and, through guided student interaction and team exercises, applies them to the realities of industry operations. In order for you to gain maximum benefit from this course and for others to gain from various perspectives and experience, all students are expected to fully participate in all scheduled course activities. Therefore, all travel arrangements should be made so that students are present until the course ends at 12:00 noon on Friday. Absences up to 2 hours may be granted with prior approval from the NDIA POC/DAU Instructors. Course completion certificates will not be provided to students missing more than 2 hours of the course.