Monday - Friday, September 10 - 14, 2018
- 7:00 - 8:00 am (Registration Monday only) & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 am -12:00 pm Classroom instruction
- 12:00 -1:30 pm Lunch - On Your Own
- 1:30 - 5:00 pm Classroom instruction (Course is complete by Noon on Friday).
- 5:00 -6:00 pm Reception (Monday and Thursday only)
This intense 4-1/2 day seminar presents current government acquisition programs and requirements and, through guided student interaction and team exercises, applies them to the realities of industry operations. In order for you to gain maximum benefit from this course and for others to gain from various perspectives and experience, all students are expected to fully participate in all scheduled course activities. Therefore all travel arrangements should be made so that students are present until the course ends at 12:00 noon on Friday. Absences up to 2 hours may be granted with prior approval from the NDIA POC/DAU Instructors. Upon course completion certificates will not be provided to students missing more than 2 hours of the course.
There is a possibility that registration may be closed early due to course capacity limitations and that late and/or on-site registration may not be offered.
Dates to Remember:
- Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City room reservation cut-off date: Monday, August 13, 2018
- All cancellations received on/before: Friday, August 31, 2018
HOW TO GET HERE
Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City
230 North College Street
Charlotte, North Carolina 28202
Tel: +1 (704) 335-5400Airport Address
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
5501 Josh Birmingham Parkway
Charlotte, North Carolina 28208
Directions to Holiday Inn Charlotte - Center City
From Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT):
Exit airport on the Billy Graham Parkway/I-77 Exit, follow to I-77 North. Take I-77 North to Exit 9B (The John Belk Freeway, also called I-277).Follow I-277 to the College Street/Downtown Exit. Hotel is located at 6th and College Street on the right.