Maximize your company’s exposure with a tabletop display. Space is limited, so register today!
- $2,000 – NDIA Member Rate
- $2,500 – NDIA Non-Member Rate
Includes two complimentary conference registrations along with company name, logo, and 50-word description in the conference program. Any additional display personnel must register as attendees and pay the attendee fee.
All displays must be of the simple table-top/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
Display Set-Up, Hours & Breakdown
Monday, March 30
- 1:00 – 4:30 pm | Set-Up Time
- Tabletop displays manned and open during opening networking reception
Tuesday, March 31
- Tabletop displays manned and open during breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break, and evening reception
Wednesday, April 1
- Tabletop displays manned and open during breakfast and morning break
- Tabletop display breakdown must be completed by 11:30 am (at the conclusion of the summit)
*Please note: There will not be security provided for the tabletops, do not leave valuables unattended.
Space is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Return the form, payment in full, your company logo, and a 50-word company description to secure your display space. Form must be returned by March 20, 2020.