NDIA Southwest Chapter's ALL THINGS CYBER
25 June 2019
University of University of Advancing Technology
2625 West Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ 85283.
On June 25, 2019, NDIA's Southwest Chapter is hosting ALL THINGS CYBER at the University of Advancing Technology, 2625 West Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ 85283.
This inaugural event connects government cybersecurity experts with industry professionals.
As part of the NDIA, the Southwest Chapter offers local opportunities for training and engagement with the NDIA for individuals, private companies, and federal government employees through coordination with regional military commands and working levels of the federal government.
- Ron Ross
- (Morning Keynote) is a Fellow at the National Institute of Standards and Technology. He is the author of the SP 800-171 (Security Requirements for Nonfederal Systems and Organizations) and other standards.
- Major General James “Jim” Boozer
- Executive Vice President at the NDIA after a 35-year career in the U.S. Army, from which he retired as a two-star general in October 2015. His last assignment was as Commander, U.S. Army Japan at Camp Zama in Japan.
- Colonel Ross Poppenberger
- Army Acquisition Corps Officer and a basic branch Engineer Officer. Most recently, COL Poppenberger served as Deputy Program Director for the Ground-based Midcourse Defense program (DPD GMD) in the Missile Defense Agency, Huntsville, AL. GMD is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, fielding and sustaining missile defense capability to protect the homeland against current and future Inter Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) threats or attacks.
- Frank Grimmelmann
- President & CEO/Intelligence Liaison Officer for the Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA), a non-profit entity that is closely affiliated with the FBI’s AZ InfraGard Program. ACTRA’s focus is to enable its private and public sector member organizations to respond to the escalating national cyber threat, and to leverage InfraGard’s vast private sector volunteer membership as a force multiplier in protecting our nation’s critical infrastructure and national security. More
For sponsorship opportunities, contact events@NDIASW.org
Registration includes morning coffee, snacks, and catered lunch.
Agenda with additional details to follow.