Small Business Quarterly Roundtable
4/26/2019 - 4/26/2019 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
2101 WIlson Boulevard Suite 700
Arlington,  VA  22201
Event Type : Committee Division Meeting
Event Code : 999B
Finding New Opportunities in SBIR Funding: Why the Limits Aren't Necessarily the Limit.
Join the NDIA Small Business Division and Becky Aistrup, NDIA Small Business Division
Topics to be covered include:
- What are the basics I need to know to pursue SBIR funding?
- How can I make the Government SBIR community aware of my company's capabilities?
- How do I determine whether the Government might be interested in my company's product or service?
- What are today's funding limits for different SBIR phases? Can those limits ever be exceeded?
- How have companies won SBIR funding worth more than $100 million?
- How can I position my company to win sole-source work on the SBIR vehicle?
Register now seats will be limited!
ContactMs. Renata Casiel
Ms. Britt Sullivan CMP