NDIA Delaware Valley Chapter International Defense Industry Conference
4/13/2018 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Theme : Building Worldwide Defense Industrial Collaborations Between US/Regional Industrial Base and NATO/European Allies
Event Type : Conference
Event Code : C124
The primary focus of this conference will be how U.S. industrial capabilities can be deployed to support international Defense platforms in Naval, Aerospace, and Land applications.
View Complete Details HERE
(Conference link will post updates to Agenda and Guest Speakers accordingly)
Conference will be multi-tiered program to include:
- Gain a better understanding of the plans. priorities and investment by the US DOD, NATO/Europe and U.S. allied nations in building their future force capabilities.
- Understand current opportunities where USDOD and Allies are collaborating through the Defense Industrial Base.
- Understand how the Delaware Valley Defense Industrial Base can contribute to the needs of the International Defense Community in R&D, Design, engineering, manufacturing, testing, qualification and production of equipment supporting the growth of the Global Defense preparedness.
- To have the Delaware Valley Chapter of NDIA to serve as a single point of contact for Allied Defense Agencies and Industry members for entry into the US Defense Market in the Tri-State (Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey) area and, simultaneously, find US partners who can participate in defense contracting that supports the above.
- Establish our Regional defense companies as major assets to support the growing needs of our Nation’s and international partners’ defenses.
- Enable our international industry an opportunity to work with companies in the Delaware Valley.
- Position NDIA at the intersection of that exchange of information and cooperation between these governments and their defense contractors to facilitate their common need to build a greater future force to address our mutual global security needs.
Attendee Fee: $250 + 15.99 Fee*
Registration will include Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Reception *
Online Registration HERE
President, NDIA Delaware Valley Chapter
Phone (215) 910-2058 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to hank the following for their participation and contribution to this conference:
-Headquarters, National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and its International Division
-Defense MOU Attachés’ Group
-Pennsylvania Department of the Community and Economic Development
-Philadelphia Department of Commerce
-William Penn Chapter of the Association of the United States Army
-Italian Consulate, Philadelphia
-Philadelphia Israel Chamber of Commerce
-UK Department for International Trade
-French Consulate, New York