Tuition/Registration Fee = $2,625.00
The $2,625.00 tuition includes:
- (5) five days of instruction,
- substantial course materials,
- continental breakfast daily,
- (2) two hosted receptions (Monday and Thursday), and
- morning and afternoon coffee breaks daily.
All cancellations received on/before Friday, May 26, 2017 will receive a refund, minus a cancellation fee of $75.Refunds will not be given for cancellations after May26, 2017. Refunds will not be issued for no shows. Substitutions are welcome in lieu of cancellations. Substitutions and cancellations must be made in writing to Kimberly Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to (703)522-4601.
The refund process can take up to 5 to 14 business days to be fully completed.
There is an additional $75 transfer fee each time that you transfer to a new course. Please choose the course that you transfer to carefully as there are only three transfers allowed.