NDIA debuts Joint Armaments, Robotics and Munitions digital event
ARLINGTON, VA – The strength of armaments, the high technology of robotics, the power of munitions: that’s a strong ARM. These combine for an event like no other in the first Joint ARM Digital Experience, presented exclusively online Nov. 5 and 6 by the National Defense Industrial Association.
Equipping military forces is in a new standard for the 21st century. Warfighters still need armaments, but the weapons’ strength and how they are used has changed thanks to better munitions and the addition of robotics. The Joint ARM Digital Experience details this new frontier and offers collaboration like never before.
Event highlights include:
- A virtual exhibit hall featuring the latest in ARM products, Q&A sessions with speakers, and networking lounges to chat with colleagues and forge new business ties
- Keynote speakers Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Donahoe, commanding general of the Army Maneuver Center of Excellence; and Kevin Fahey, assistant Secretary of Defense for Acquisition
- Remarks from Donald Sando of Fort Benning’s maneuver Center of Excellence, and John Hedderich of the Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Armaments Center
- Breakout sessions on robotics; small arms; guns, ammunition, rockets and missiles; and unconventional emerging technology armament systems
- Panels sessions and briefings on capabilities and requirements, priorities and funding and more
Check out the agenda and register online here. For event queries, contact Meredith Mangas at mmangas@NDIA.org or Andrea Lane at alane@NDIA.org. For media queries, contact Evamarie Socha at esocha@NDIA.org.