Precision Strike Technology Symposium (PSTS-17)
10/24/2017 - 10/26/2017
JHU APL Kossiakoff Conference Center
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel,  MD  20723
Theme : Precision Effects & Technologies in Current & Future Contested Environments
Event Type : Symposium
Event Code : 8PST
Conducted at the SECRET/NOFORN level, senior DoD and military service speakers will focus on precision strike technologies, highlighting the most promising next generation capabilities at this multi-day symposium. Exhibit opportunities put your company’s technology and innovations in front of military decision makers. Registration now open!
Why YOU should participate in PSTS-17:
• Precision engagement will continue to be a priority capability for warfighting success.
• No other forum brings together Government, Industry, and Academia interests and classified interactions in the complex and evolving field of precision strike weapons.
Confirmed and Invited Leadership Speakers include:
• Military Leaders from the Services, Joint Staff, COCOMs, OSD, PEOs & AFSOC
• Civilian Leaders from OSD, Defense Agencies, Industry & Academia
Pressing Precision Engagement Topics/Panels/Sessions include:
• Global Intelligence Assessments including Hypersonic Threats
• New Administration Defense Rebuild Priorities for Future Force Development
• Targeting Support for Future Warfare Engagement
• Electronic Warfare Strategy—Innovations and Initiatives
• Strategic Capability Development—Creating the Third Offset Force
• Innovations for Next Generation Strike Capability & Navy’s Future Anti-ship Capability
• Precision Engagement in the Asia-Pacific AOR
• Shaping the Geo-Strategic Security Environment
• Precision Engagement in the Current and Future Fights
• USSOCOM’s Perspective—Precision Strike in the Future for the Warfighter
• Precision Effects Insights into the Kill Chain & Special Tactics
• Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS)
• Offensive & Defensive Hypersonic Capabilities—Joint Industry/Government Session
• Advanced Technologies & Upcoming Developments—Government Labs
• Nuclear Deterrent Modernization & Strategic Stability
• Land Based Anti-Ship Capabilities from Long Range
• Unique Challenges and Innovative Solutions for Maximum Impact
• F-35 in the High End vs Permissive Fights
• Radical Islamic Terrorism Luncheon Address
• Navy Requirements Deep Dive Panel
Visit PSA's website at http://www.precisionstrike.org.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.