Gain visibility and increase your brand exposure by becoming a conference exhibitor or sponsor! Our exhibition space provides the perfect platform for you to showcase your products and services to a diverse audience of industry leaders, government officials, and researchers. Don't miss this chance to elevate your organization's profile and connect with leading minds in the CBRN community.
Back again! CBRN exhibitors can expect all conference sessions to take place on the show floor, breakfast in the hall each morning as well as lunch and two evening receptions (Monday and Tuesday).
Cost to Exhibit:
NDIA Corporate Member rate: $3,000 per 10x10’
Non-Corporate Member rate: $3,500 per 10x10’
Purchase your booth space today by visiting: https://exhibits.ndia.org/cbrn2024 and click on “Buy A Booth.” To access an existing account but need your password, click on “Forgot Password” and it will be sent to you.
New exhibitor? Click here to create an account.
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Two complimentary full conference registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10' x 10'
- Fabric back and side walls and 7" x 44" ID sign
- 24 hour security
- Company profile online and in mobile app
- All networking social functions
- All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- The facility is not carpeted, floor covering is required. Tables, chairs, and electricity are not included with the booth and can be rented through NDIA official partners. The Exhibitor Service Manual will be avaliable by the end of April.
Maximize Your Booth's Impact: Expert Tips for Engaging Attendees and Generating Leads!
- Be approachable: Smile, make eye contact, and greet attendees as they approach your booth. Create a welcoming atmosphere to encourage engagement.
- Know your audience: Familiarize yourself with the target audience of the event and tailor your messaging accordingly. Understand their needs, pain points, and interests to engage them effectively.
- Be knowledgeable: Thoroughly understand your product or service offerings. Be prepared to answer questions, provide demonstrations, and address any concerns attendees may have.
- Prepare an elevator pitch: Craft a concise and compelling pitch that highlights the key benefits of your product or service. Deliver it confidently to capture attendees' attention and spark their interest.
- Showcase your uniqueness: Clearly communicate your unique selling points and what sets your company apart from competitors. Emphasize the value and benefits attendees can gain from working with you.
- Engage with demonstrations: If possible, offer live demonstrations or interactive experiences to engage attendees and showcase the features and benefits of your offerings.
- Collect contact information: Have a system in place to collect attendees' contact information, such as business cards or a digital lead capture tool. Follow up promptly after the event to nurture those leads.
- Provide informative materials: Prepare informational brochures, flyers, or product sheets that attendees can take with them. Ensure they clearly communicate your offerings and contact information.
- Network with other exhibitors: Take the opportunity to network with fellow exhibitors during quieter periods. Building relationships with others in the industry can lead to potential collaborations or partnerships.
- Follow up after the event: After the event concludes, promptly follow up with leads and contacts you made during the conference. Personalize your follow-up messages and continue nurturing those relationships.
Social Media Kit coming soon!
Any exhibit and sponsorship questions? Please contact Abby Abdala firstname.lastname@example.org