Join NDIA at the annual Future Force Capabilities Conference & Exhibiton, bringing together the Armaments, Robotics, Munitions, EOD, Demilitarization and Fuze communities.
This conference includes capabilities briefings, keynote speakers, panels, technical papers, exhibits and a live fire demonstration.
Please visit the Exhibits Website to secure your space today!
COST TO EXHIBIT:
NDIA Corporate Member rate*: $30.00 / sq. ft. ($3,000 per 10x10’)
*Note: Corporate member dues must be current to receive the member rate. Rate also applies to bona-fide U.S. government agencies and academic institutions.
NDIA Non-Corporate Member rate: $35.00 / sq. ft. ($3,500 per 10x10’)
Each 10x10’ exhibit booth includes:
- Two complimentary full conference registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10' x 10'
- All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, etc.
- All networking social functions
- Access to all general and breakout sessions
- Exhibitor listing and company description in onsite program and/or mobile app
- Online company profile
- 24 hour security
- Fabric back and side walls and 7" x 44" ID sign
**Carpet, tables, chairs and electricity are not included with booth purchase
To view the floorplan or purchase space, please click on the below link which will take you to the exhibits website. Click on “floorplan” to view what space is available and what has already been sold. If you are ready to purchase, you can simply select “buy a booth,” login using your company password, and select your space. You may need to create a new account if this is your first time exhibiting with NDIA.
Exhibits Website: https://exhibits.ndia.org/ffcce2023/Public/Enter.aspx
Contact Sarah O’Hanley at sohanley@NDIA.org or (703) 247-9460.