Reach attendees and improve your brand's exposure at the 23rd Annual Science and Engineering Technology Conference by purchasing a tabletop display.
- Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC)
- Northeastern University
- Zulu Pods
Cost to Display
- $2,000 – NDIA Corporate Member Rate
- $2,500 – NDIA Non-Member Corporate Rate
- $1,250 – Government Rate
- One (1) 6-foot draped table
- One (1) chair
- An electrical connection (if requested; additional cost)
- One (1) full conference registrations
- Company name, logo, and 50-word description in the conference program
All displays must be of the simple tabletop/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 ft. wide by 6 ft. deep. Space per table-top display shall not exceed 6 ft. wide. Minimal hardware to be utilized (computer systems for demonstrations are OK). No formal decorating company is involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. Standard 2.5 x 6 ft. draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or setups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) will be utilized.
If you would like to display, or have any questions, please contact Jenica Seguine at jseguine@NDIA.org.
Space will be pre-assigned and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your display space, the completed form must be returned, payment must be received in full, and NDIA must receive your company logo and a 100-word company description. No refunds issued for display cancellations. Form must be returned by Monday, May 1, 2023.