COVID 19 FAQS
The planning team continues to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as the health of our event participants, members, and partners remains our top priority. We are committed to following the guidelines and precautions as outlined by the Attendees can expect to see the following at NDIA events:
- PROOF OF VACCINATION: All attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arriving onsite for badge pick-up.
- MASKS: NDIA follows CDC and state guidelines. Currently, it is recommended that fully vaccinated attendees wear a mask indoors, but they may choose not to. All attendees that are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to disclose that information will be required to wear face masks.
- WAIVER: All registrants are required to sign the COVID-19 waiver during the online registration process. Attendees may disclose their vaccination status at the time of signing.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Additional venue space will be available to allow for attendees to spread out.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Food and beverage areas will be designed to minimize touch points utilizing individually packaged or attended stations.
In addition to the above,
- MBDi personnel will monitor daily the temperature of attendees as they enter the room using a touchless infrared thermometer.
- Each attendee will complete daily a health questionnaire which will be provided onsite. To view a copy of this document, click here.
Questions? Contact Tanya Soe at tsoe@NDIA.org
Safety protocol will follow NDIA’s meeting guidelines which will meet or exceed state guidelines. NDIA will continue to monitor and evaluate our COVID-19 guidelines and follow local and state legal requirements.
Will proof of vaccination or a negative test be required to attend?
All attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arriving onsite for badge pick-up.
What is considered fully vaccinated and which vaccines will be accepted?
An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14-days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca-SK Bio) or 14-days after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Will NDIA accept a picture of my vaccination card on-site?
NDIA will accept a picture of your vaccination card if all information is legible.
Will NDIA require attendees to sign a conference waiver to attend the conference?
Yes, all registrants are required to sign the COVID-19 waiver during the registration process.
What is NDIA's mask policy?
NDIA follows CDC and state guidelines. Currently, it is recommended that fully vaccinated attendees wear a mask indoors, but they may choose not to. Fully vaccinated attendees will be able to indicate vaccination status during the registration process or on-site. (Note, fully vaccinated includes two (2) weeks following the final dose of any of the FDA approved vaccines). All attendees that are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to disclose that information will be required to wear face masks. Attendees should keep their masks conservative, professional, and in keeping with dignity and respect. Face coverings with demeaning or derogatory logos, profanity, offensive script or imagery, or political dissent are not authorized. NDIA staff will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, dependent upon vaccination status, CDC Guidelines and comfort levels.
Will social distancing be implemented?
NDIA is planning to allow for attendees to spread out and reduce crowding. Please restrain from handshakes and embracing as an extra precaution as well as following CDC’s guidelines. Consider using digital alternatives to share contact information. Ample hand sanitizer stations will be available; please wash your hands often, cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or elbow, and stay home if you are sick.
Note: This is subject to change as guidelines are updated. This was last updated 1/12/2022.