Poster presentations are an effective approach to exchange program and technology information. Authors may choose to have both presentations and participation in a poster session or select the one most appropriate for the topics. Poster session participation enables the presenter an opportunity for direct discussion of the subject with individual attendees. Authors submitting abstracts are asked to identify if a poster or oral presentation is desired, or both.
Poster Session Rules
If accepted for the poster session, authors must follow these rules:
- Poster dimensions must not exceed 36" (h) x 44" (l).
- Posters must be placed in their designated location at the beginning of the conference.
- Poster presenters must be at their poster during the reception and scheduled breaks.
- Poster sessions will be in uncontrolled spaces and therefore should not contain any restricted access information. A poster found to have restricted access content will be promptly removed.
- Poster must conform to size guidelines distributed to accepted authors.
Submission Deadline: Monday, June 6, 2022
Notification Deadline: Monday, June 20, 2022
Final Program: Monday, August 29, 2022
To submit your poster presentation, please click here