Closed Sessions March 9 - 10, 2022 | Marine Corps Base Hawaii
All requested clearance information must be submitted in full by February 11, 2022. If cleared to attend, the Closed Sessions are only available to pre-registered, in-person, full conference attendees of POST 2022. Security Manager(s) from the POST Planning Committee will contact registrants (after the February 11, 2022 deadline) to confirm if cleared to attend.
For U.S. Attendees:
Please have your Security Manager submit a Visit Access Request (VAR) via DISS. VAR information is as follows:
DISS SMO Code: 000386
- Reason for visit: 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference
- Dates: 07 – 10 March 2022
- Access Required: Secret
- POC: Madeline Ballesteros, email@example.com, phone (808) 477-9167
Fax (Last Resort) to (808) 477-0768. Note: Must be on Command letterhead and signed by Command Security Officer. Please send 1) your name, 2) rank/grade, 3) social security number (SSN), 4) dates of visit, 5) clearance/current indoctrination, and 6) a local USINDOPACOM point of contact with phone number.
For International Attendees:
*For Non-U.S. Attendees, you must provide the following information to complete your embassy's foreign visit request forms:*
Purpose: Attend the USINDOPACOM 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference at Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH).
- Reason for Visit: 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference
- Dates: March 07 - 10, 2022
- Physical Address: Marine Corps Base Hawaii, Kaneohe Bay Base Theater, 5th Street, Building 219, Kailua, HI 96734
- Knowledgeable US Person: Madeline Ballesteros, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (808) 477-9167
If you drive to Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH) please bring your CAC or military ID or the guards will be required to go through the full vetting process that will delay entry.
We will also be providing bus transportation from the Hilton to MCBH, and back. If you require bus transportation, please be sure to select this option when you are registering online.
- Security Clearance can only be confirmed by the attendee’s social security number and full name. Clearances must be obtained prior to riding the bus or arriving at MCBH.
- Each attendee must present a valid, government-issued photo identification to gain admittance to the conference.
- Briefcases, recorders, cameras, or electronic devices of any kind will not be allowed in the closed session rooms. Handbags are subject to inspection.
- Conference badges must be worn at all times and returned after the classified session visit is complete.
POST Field Experimentation (POST FX) March 10, 2022 | Bellows Air Force Station
All requested information must be submitted in full by March 1, 2022.
For U.S. Attendees (if you do not have a government-issued Common Access Card):
- Email your agency or group’s list of attendees to e-mail org box at Bellows: email@example.com / phone: (808) 259-4200, (808) 448-4916
- Date:10 March 2022
- Your Agency/Group:______________________________
- Reason for visit: Attend the 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference Technology Demonstration
- POC: Shannon Vinson, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone: (202) 808-6048
- Bellows Air Force Station will reply to your email with DoD SAFE link including relevant codes needed for uploading your Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Upload government-issued photo ID that shows some/all of the following PII:
- Name, Date of Birth, SSN, nationality, passport, driver’s license/state ID
- You’ll receive approval, request for additional information, or denial via e-mail.
- An Access Authority List (AAL) will be provided to you and your POC(s).
For International Attendees:
Follow the steps below to securely submit your passport scan by February 24, 2022 to ensure access to Bellows Air Force Station (BAFS):
1. Email “I am requesting access to Bellows AFS for 10 March 2022 for the 2022 POST Conference Tech Demonstration” to 18FSSDET2.PNR.BellowsDailyAccess@us.af.mil to initiate the process. You should receive a reply within 24 hours.
2. Once you receive an email from NoReplyTo@mail.mil, follow the steps (starting at STEP 4) on this link to submit your passport scan securely via DoD SAFE link in email.
***Ensure you put: BellowsAFS as encryption passphrase; it’s case sensitive/no space.
*Info below can be used for your embassy's foreign visit request (FVR) forms:*
- Reason for Visit: Attend the 2022 Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference Technology Demonstration
- Date: March 10, 2022 – Thursday
- Physical Address: Bellows Air Force Station / 220 Tinker Road / Waimānalo, HI 96795
- Knowledgeable US Person: Shannon Vinson, e-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (202) 808-6048