NDIA and the NDIA Defense Workforce Project planning team continue to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as the health of our event participants, members, and partners remains our top priority. We are committed to following the guidelines and precautions as outlined by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Attendees can expect to see the following at NDIA Defense Workforce Project.
Currently, the NDIA Defense Workforce Project is scheduled to occur as planned. NDIA is fully prepared to adjust any and all plans if the situation changes. We are following—and will remain in compliance with—all city, state, and federal guidelines. If the direction from federal, state, or local official public health authorities changes, we will adhere to the new guidance, act upon it immediately, and update everyone. We are fully prepared to adjust our plans as needed.
The health and safety of our meeting, conference, and event attendees to be top priorities. In maintaining this commitment, effective immediately, all NDIA Defense Workforce Project attendees, exhibitors, speakers, meeting vendors, and NDIA staff participating in the event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that an individual has received the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca-SK Bio) or a single-dose vaccine from Johnson & Johnson/Janssen at least two weeks prior to the event. Only the vaccines noted above, which have been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), shall be acceptable to meet the full vaccination requirement. We will continue to monitor and evaluate our COVID-19 guidelines and follow local and state legal requirements.
Attendees can expect to see the following at NDIA Defense Workforce Project:
- MASKS: The Boeing Company... A very limited supply of disposable masks will be available onsite.
- VACCINE: The Boeing Company... Additional details will be provided soon.
- WAIVER: All registrants are required to sign the COVID-19 waiver during the online registration process. Attendees may disclose their vaccination status at the time of signing.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Additional venue space will be available to allow for attendees to spread out. Timed badge pick-ups will be implemented to reduce crowding at registration.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: Food and beverage areas will be designed to minimize touch points utilizing individually packaged or attended stations.