At the Small Business Innovation Summit & SBIR Topic Workshop, you will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with SBIR Program Managers from:
NAVAIR | PEO IWS | PEO SUBS
PEO SHIPS | HQ/DIR | PEO CARRIERS
NAVSEA | SOCOM | MDA | ARMY
One on One sessions are limited to event registrants only. If you have registered and did not receive the link for sign-up, please email Kimberly Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information about One-on-One Sessions
- By signing up for a one-on-one session, you are agreeing to participate in person and to inform NDIA whether you are no longer able to attend at least a day prior to the conference.
- Upon arrival at the conference, proceed to the registration desk for badge pick up and to check in for your one-on-one session/s. Failure to check in for your one on one will result in forfeiting your scheduled session.
One-on-one session details
- 10 minutes are allocated for each one-on-one session, with 5 minute transition times in between sessions.
- We encourage attendees to prepare their pitch to be at most 5 minutes long, leaving 5 minutes to allow open discussion with the program manager.
- Attendees are expected to be by their respective rooms at least 10 minutes prior to the start of their designated session and to check in with their assigned session manager. Failure to check in with the session manager or late arrivals will result in the forfeiting of the scheduled session.
- 3min before the end of each session, session managers stationed at each door will provide a warning to both program managers and attendees to start wrapping up.
- After the 10 minutes, session managers will usher the rotation of attendees per room.
- NO additional time will be allowed.