NDIA will cover expenses for one leader from each NDIA Chapter and Division and each WID Chapter to attend the 2022 Leadership Conference. NDIA encourages officers and board members to represent Divisions and Chapters, but the only requirement is the attendee be an active member who can represent the Chapter or Division during the conference and can effectively discuss conference topics with Chapter and Division members after the conference ends.
NDIA Will Cover
- Economy/Coach Airfare (Please purchase airfare as early as possible to obtain the best fare)
- Train Tickets
- Rental Car: Obtain receipts for rental cars, rental car gas charges and tolls
- Personal Vehicle: Provide a MapQuest or Google Maps printout with the mileage; including the point of origin and destination. You will be compensated at the IRS’ approved mileage rate.
- Wednesday, November 16: Forrestal Award Reception and Dinner
- Thursday, November 17: Breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- NDIA will cover up to 2 nights of hotel accommodations should it be required for your travel schedule. Attendees must email Meredith Mangas at firstname.lastname@example.org with their arrival and departure dates by Wednesday, October 19, 2022.
- NDIA will NOT reimburse attendees who make their own hotel reservations/arrangements.
- Parking at the Mayflower (for those driving)
- To be reimbursed for any additional expenses (not to exceed $50.00 per day for a maximum of two days) receipts are required.
- All leaders submitting expenses for reimbursement or per diem must complete a W9 form
Point of Contacts:
Callie Harry, email@example.com
Ann Webster, firstname.lastname@example.org