Maximize your company’s exposure with a tabletop display. Space is limited, register today!
- $2,500 – NDIA Corporate Member Rate
- $2,800 – NDIA Non-Member Rate
- One (1) 6-foot draped table
- One (1) chair
- One (1) complimentary registration
- Company name, logo, and 100-word description included in the conference mobile app
All tabletop displays must be made of the simple tabletop/pop-up style standards. Space per pop-up display shall not exceed 10 feet wide by 6 feet deep. Space per tabletop display shall not exceed 6 feet wide. Minimal hardware is to be utilized; computer systems for demonstrations are allowed. No formal decorating company is to be involved. Companies must bring their own displays and plan to do their own set-up. A standard 2.5 feet by 6 feet draped folding table and chair will be provided for each display space. No other props or set-ups (pipe & drape, plants, etc.) are to be utilized.
If you would like to display or have any questions, please contact Abby Abdala aabdala@NDIA.org. There will be no refunds issued for display cancellations. NDIA will need the contract, full payment, company logo, and description by October 19, 2022
Set-up, Display Hours and Breakdown
Monday, October 31, 2022
- Tabletop display set-up begins at 1:00 pm and must be completed by 5:00 pm
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Tabletop displays must be manned and open during breakfast, AM break, lunch, PM break, and reception
Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Tabletop displays must be manned and open during breakfast, AM break, lunch, and PM break
Thursday, November 3, 2022
- Tabletop displays manned and open during breakfast and AM break
NOTE: There will not be security provided for the tabletops. Do not leave valuables unattended at any time.
Space will be pre-assigned and is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. To secure your display space, a completed form must be returned, payment must be received in full, and NDIA must receive your company logo plus a 100-word company description by September 19, 2022.