Appropriate dress for this meeting is business for civilians and Class A uniform or uniform of the day for military personnel.
During registration and check-in, each Attendee will be issued an identification badge. Your badge must be worn at all event functions.
PROOF OF VACCINATION
All attendees MUST provide proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of badge pick up. An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14-days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca-SK Bio) or 14-days after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). For attendees that need to submit a negative test, NDIA will ONLY allow Rapid Antigen, Rapid PCR, and Regular PCR tests. A prior COVID-19 diagnosis or antibody tests are not accepted for entry into the event.
UVA Darden Sands Family Grounds
1100 Wilson Boulevard, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209
- The parking garage for UVA Darden Sands Family Grounds is located on Wilson Blvd. The garage entrance is to the left of the building entrance.
- Once parked take the elevators to the Main Floor and walk straight across to the elevators located next to the security desk. Proceed to taking the elevator to the 30th floor.
- The parking garage hours of operation run 24/7.
- If the garage is full upon your arrival, there are several nearby public garages that are also available as an alternative. Rates range from $9 to $20 all day or allow you to pay by the hour. Please see below for alternate parking garage options and information.
- Atlantic Parking
- 1200 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209 (entrance is on 19th Street, across from Bank of America)
- Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 5am-7pm, closed Saturday – Sunday
- Park Place
• 1655 N. Fort Myer Dr., Arlington, VA 22209 (entrance on N. Lynn Street)
• Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm, closed Saturday – Sunday
The Rosslyn Station (Orange or Silver Metro Line) gets you just minutes from the venue.
NDIA supports the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Attendees with special needs or allergies/dietary restrictions should contact Maura Deely at mdeely@NDIA.org by October 4, 2022.