Budget Priorities Preview In partnership with Cowen and Company, LLC
6/3/2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Webinar
Event Code : 1LD1
Join the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA), in partnership with Cowen and Company, on the morning of Thursday, June 3, 2021 for a virtual opportunity to hear from the Defense Department on strategic and budget priorities for fiscal years (FY) 2021, 2022 and out-years.
NDIA’s latest off-the-record event in partnership with Cowen & Company. Hear the “Service 8s” give insights into the Pentagon’s thinking on defense priorities for a variety of industry sectors.
Among the guest speakers, hear insights from the following acquisition leaders:
- LTG Thomas Horlander, Military Deputy, ASA (FM&C)
- LtGen John Jansen, USMC, Deputy Commandant, Plans, Policies, Operations, USMC
- VADM Crites, USN, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations, Integration of Capabilities and Resources, N8, USN
- Maj Gen Richard Moore, Jr., USAF, Director of Programs, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans and Programs, Headquarters U.S. Air Force
- Wes Hallman, SVP Strategy & Policy, National Defense Industrial Association, Moderator
NOTE: This event is not open to press/media.
The NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.
Ms. Kea Matory