Registration is now closed for the Virtual April 2021 Procurement Division Meeting.
Important Registration Details:
1. When registering, be sure the committee listed next to Industry Member is the one you would like to attend. Each committee will receive different call-in information.
2. You will receive a registration confirmation email from NDIA after completing your registration.
3. A calendar invite will also be sent with the morning committee breakout teleconference information from an NDIA staff member within 24 hours before the event.
4. You will receive an email from NDIA Meetings <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the afternoon Webinar session with your unique log in information and password to access the Webinar immediately after registering.
This webinar will be using the GoToWebinar service. Organizations do not follow a single standard for which tools to allow in each facility.
1. You can test your ability to access GoToWebinar with this test meeting: www.JoinGoToMeeting.com, and enter the Meeting ID: 594-935-493
2. Please also check your system: Click Here
If you cannot connect, please talk to your local IT support and visit the connectivity page.
Lastly, click here to download the NDIA HOW TO: Use GoToWebinar as an attendee fact sheet.
*Please note: This event is closed to the press. Industry Members Only.
This committee will meet on April 14th, 1 - 4 pm EST.
You may cancel your registration and receive a refund, minus a $25 cancellation processing fee, if submitted in writing by the cutoff date of April 2nd. If cancellation occurs after the cut-off date of April 2nd, no refund will be offered. Substitutions are welcome and are encouraged. All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to jlewton@NDIA.org. Refunds will not be given for no shows. Login sharing is strictly prohibited.
It is the responsibility of the attendee to test and troubleshoot the platform with their software prior to attending the event. Please use our connectivity guide located here. There will be no refunds for technical difficulties.
NDIA reserves the exclusive right to modify, postpone/reschedule, or cancel this program for any reason. If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled event date. Any incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled event cannot be refunded under any circumstances. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, NDIA will determine an equitable basis for the refund or credit of a portion or all of the registration fees, after due consideration of circumstances and expenditures.
NDIA is committed to providing a professional environment free from physical psychological and verbal harassment. NDIA will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees at NDIA conferences, meetings and events. Harassment includes offensive gestures and verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, inappropriate photography and recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome attention. Participants requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure will serve as grounds for revoking access to the NDIA event.