Conference Headquarters Hotel
The Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld is committed to providing a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. Consisting of in-house and outside experts in food and water safety, hygiene and infection prevention, and hotel operations, Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining their cleaning and safety standards. Marriott will actively monitor and evolve their solutions to ensure there is a continued focus on health and safety of their guests and associates. For complete details, please click here.
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Room Block
NDIA has reserved a block of rooms at both the industry and per diem government rate at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. Reservations can be booked until Monday, September 13, 2021, and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. You may book your room reservation by:
- Government Online Link: Government Group Reservation Link
- Industry Online Link: Industry Group Reservation Link
- Phone Reservations: Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel reservations line at (407) 351-5555. Please reference the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) 24th Systems & Mission Engineering Conference when coordinating your reservation to receive the conference rate.
Industry Rate: $199 per night
Government Rate: $129 per night
Included in the group rate:
- Enhanced in-room internet
- Basic wireless internet in convention and meeting space
- Walt Disney World/Universal Studios./Premium Outlets Transportation
- Welcome Room Beverage (two coupons per room)
Daily Valet: $38Overnight Valet: $14
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Directions to the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Hotel direction: 13 miles W
Take Interstate 95 to Interstate 4 West
Merge onto toll road SR-528 West toward Interstate 4/International Drive
Proceed to exit 1 for International Drive
Turn left onto International Drive and at the second traffic light turn right onto Sea Harbor Drive.
The hotel will be on the right.
Mears Shuttle Service: 20 USD (one way) and a reservation is required
Estimated taxi fare: 40 USD (one way)