Join NDIA at the first-ever Future Force Capabilities Conference & Exhibition, bringing together the Armaments, Robotics, Munitions and EOD communities. The conference includes capabilities briefings, keynote speakers, panels, technical papers, exhibits and a live fire demonstration.
Please visit the Future Force Capabilities Conference & Exhibition's exhibits website to secure your booth space today!
**Please note that there are 2 floorplans (North & South Halls) to select your preferred space from
COST TO EXHIBIT:
NDIA Corporate Member rate: $2,900 per 10x10’
NDIA Non-Corporate Member rate: $3,400 per 10x10’
Each 10x10’ exhibit booth includes:
- Two complimentary full access registrations for exhibit personnel
- Exhibitor listing and company description in onsite printed program or mobile app
- Online company profile
- 24-hour security
- Fabric back and side walls and 7" x 44" ID sign
- All networking social functions
- All scheduled meal events including breakfasts, lunches, receptions, etc.
- Access to all general and breakout sessions
**Carpet, tables, chairs and electricity are not included with booth purchase
You can view the current floorplan and purchase your booth space by visiting: https://exhibits.ndia.org/ffcce2021/
Contact Sarah O'Hanley at sohanley@NDIA.org or 703-247-9460