Registration is now closed.
Important Registration Details:
1. When registering, be sure the committee listed next to Industry Member is the one you would like to attend. Each committee will receive different call-in information.
2. You will receive a registration confirmation email from NDIA after completing your registration.
3. A calendar invite will also be sent with the morning committee breakout teleconference information from an NDIA staff member.
4. You will receive an email from GoToWebinar for the afternoon Webinar session with your unique log in information and password to access the Webinar.
5. Lastly, click here to download the NDIA HOW TO: Use GoToWebinar as an attendee fact sheet.
*Please note: This event is closed to the press. Industry Members Only.
This committee will meet on January 13th, 1 - 4 pm.
CANCELLATIONS & SUBSTITUTIONS
No refunds will be given for cancellations or no-shows. Substitutions for this event are always welcome in lieu of cancellations! Please email Jessica Lewton at jlewton@NDIA.org with any registration substitution requests.
NDIA is committed to providing a professional environment free from physical, psychological and verbal harassment. NDIA will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees at NDIA conferences, meetings and events. Harassment includes offensive gestures and verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, inappropriate photography and recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome attention. Participants requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure will serve as grounds for revoking access to the NDIA event.