PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is not yet open for this event. Please check back soon!
Full conference registration includes:
- Access to the general session, breakouts, and exhibit hall
- Continental breakfasts, breaks, and lunches
- Welcome reception on Monday evening at the National Infantry Museum, networking receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday in the exhibit hall
- Off-site fire demonstration on Thursday -- signed waiver required
On-site registration will be open during the following times:
- 11:00 am – 5:00 pm on Monday, September 28
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm on Tuesday, September 29
- 7:00 am – 6:00 pm on Wednesday, September 30
At registration check-in, please be prepared to present the following at security and registration:
- U.S. Military/Active Duty: Military ID
- Government: Government employee ID badge
- Industry & Academia: Government-issued form of ID (driver’s license or passport)
- Press: Press Credentials
Each attendee will receive a name badge that must be worn at all times.
If you have questions regarding registration or you require assistance, please contact Andrea Lane at alane@NDIA.org.
*Must show military ID at registration check-in when picking up badge. Meals are not included with the complimentary registration but can be purchased for $110.
NDIA Members who live in the Georgia Chapter Limits
U.S. Civilian and DoD
NDIA member or its affiliates (IPW, NTSA and WID)
*Must show press credentials at registration check-in when picking up badge.
Company must be a Corporate NDIA member with defense-related annual revenue of $10 Million revenue or less.
Must be currently enrolled and register with a .edu email address; please show valid student ID at registration check-in. Please email alane@NDIA.org, for registration code.
Cancellations & Substitutions
You may cancel your registration and receive a partial refund, minus a $100 cancellation processing fee, if submitted in writing by Friday, September 18, 2020. If cancellation occurs after the cut-off date, no refund will be offered. Substitutions are welcome and are encouraged. Please email Andrea Lane at alane@NDIA.org with any registration cancellation/substitution requests.
NDIA is committed to providing a professional environment free from physical psychological and verbal harassment. NDIA will not tolerate harassment of any kind, including but not limited to harassment based on ethnicity, religion, disability, physical appearance, gender, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all participants and attendees at NDIA conferences, meetings and events. Harassment includes offensive gestures and verbal comments, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, inappropriate photography and recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome attention. Participants requested to cease harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately, and failure will serve as grounds for revoking access to the NDIA event.