2020 Undersea Warfare Virtual Conference
9/22/2020 - 9/23/2020
Theme : Integrating Combat Power with the Joint Force
Event Type : Virtual Meeting
Event Code : 0240
Welcome to the first-ever, unclassified 2020 Undersea Warfare Virtual Conference!
Messages from NDIA's Executive Vice President and NDIA's Undersea Warfare Division Chair
- Gain insight into the latest requirements and developments in undersea warfare: counter submarine and mine threats; and power projection from the sea.
- Hear from operational, acquisition, and technology professionals including active duty Navy leaders, key Navy and Pentagon leadership and personnel, program office leadership and personnel, Navy and University lab leaders and principal investigators, and leaders and members in the defense industrial base.
- Participate in Q&As with session speakers; getting your most pressing undersea warfare questions answered.
- View handouts to supplement and enhance your virtual experience.
- Network and build relationships with like-minded professionals during virtual networking opportunities.
*This event is not opened to the press
NDIA has a policy of strict compliance with federal and state antitrust laws. The antitrust laws prohibit competitors from engaging in actions that could result in an unreasonable restraint of trade. Consequently, NDIA members must avoid discussing certain topics when they are together – both at formal association membership, board, committee, and other meetings and in informal contacts with other industry members: prices, fees, rates, profit margins, or other terms or conditions of sale (including allowances, credit terms, and warranties); allocation of markets or customers or division of territories; or refusals to deal with or boycotts of suppliers, customers or other third parties, or topics that may lead participants not to deal with a particular supplier, customer or third party.