The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) welcomes your technical abstract submission to present at the 2020 Undersea Warfare Fall Conference. This conference will take place at the U.S. Naval Submarine Base New London, September 21-23, 2020.
- Aviation USW
- Combat Systems
- Mine Warfare
- Undersea Sensors
- Undersea Vehicles
- Warfighter Performance
Individuals are required to submit a concise abstract of 5000 characters or fewer by July 10, 2020. Authors will be notified whether their abstract has been accepted in early August.
Please upload your abstract via the NDIA website at https://application.ndia.org/abstracts/0240/ and complete ALL required information. All abstracts must be submitted electronically in accordance with specific instructions as outlined in the Submission Guidelines section below.
- The deadline for submitting a detailed abstract (5000 characters or less) is July 10, 2020. Any abstracts submitted after the deadline will NOT be considered for review. Presenters will be notified whether their abstract has been selected by July 31, 2020.
- Abstracts must be UNCLASSIFIED and cleared for Distribution A.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Potential panel presenters must be fluent in English.
Abstracts should include the below information:
- Purpose - What is the aim of the research to be presented in a panel session?
- Theme - How does the research relate to the technical session of the symposium?
- Design/Methodology/Approach - How were the research objectives achieved? Include a discussion on the research analysis and the primary methodology used.
- Findings - What are the overall research findings?
- Practical Applications - What are the practical applications of the research? What changes to existing practice might be made as a result of this research?
- Original Value - What unique findings will be conveyed through the research?
Abstracts must be submitted online by clicking here by July 10, 2020.
May 20- Call for Abstract Submissions
July 10 - Deadline for Abstract Submissions
July 31- Abstract presenters will be notified
For any inquiries regarding the program or general conference inquiries, please contact Tatiana Jackson at tjackson@NDIA.org