The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) welcomes your abstract submission for poster or oral presentation at 2020 Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Symposium & Exhibition.
Practitioners, program managers, and academic leaders are invited to submit brief, high-impact abstracts of technical accomplishments and research-based recommendations relevant to the international EOD, public safety bomb squad (PSBS), and UXO/demining community.
Deadline for submissions: Monday, June 15, 2020
Abstracts must be unclassified, and Distribution A. Abstracts are solicited on a broad range of topics including:
- Advances in Sensitive Site Exploitation/Post-Blast Analysis/Technical Intelligence
- Alternatives to Open Burn/Open Detonation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Chemical/Biological Agent Defeat
- Counter Improvised Explosives Devices (CIED)
- Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
- Counter Unexploded Ordnance (CUXO)
- Data Management, Visualization, & Information Sharing
- Humanitarian Mine Action technology, techniques, or case studies
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)/Counter Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (CUAV)
*Please note: NDIA does not require the submission of your full paper.
How to Submit
Upload abstracts here: https://application.ndia.org/abstracts/0950/
An automated confirmation will be sent upon submission. Notifications will be sent electronically shortly after June 15, 2020.
*Please note: Submitting an abstract is a professional commitment. If the abstract is accepted, the Author commits to attend the event. If an Author is unable to attend the conference, then it is incumbent upon him or her to find a substitute. Authors are responsible for obtaining appropriate public release for their presentations.