Appropriate dress for this meeting is business for civilians and Class A uniform or uniform of the day for military personnel.
During registration and check-in, each Attendee will be issued an identification badge. Your badge must be worn at all event functions.
UVA Darden Sands Family Grounds
1100 Wilson Boulevard, 30th Floor, Arlington, VA 22209
- The parking garage for UVA Darden Sands Family Grounds is located on Wilson Blvd. The garage entrance is to the left of the building entrance.
- Once parked take the elevators to the Main Floor and walk straight across to the elevators located next to the security desk. Proceed to taking the elevator to the 30th floor.
- The parking garage hours of operation run 24/7.
- If the garage is full upon your arrival, there are several nearby public garages that are also available as an alternative. Rates range from $9 to $20 all day or allow you to pay by the hour. Please see below for alternate parking garage options and information.
- Atlantic Parking
- 1200 Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209 (entrance is on 19th Street, across from Bank of America)
- Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 5am-7pm, closed Saturday – Sunday
- Park Place
• 1655 N. Fort Myer Dr., Arlington, VA 22209 (entrance on N. Lynn Street)
• Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 7am – 7pm, closed Saturday – Sunday
- The Rosslyn Station (Orange and Silver Metro Lines) gets you just minutes from the venue.
NDIA supports the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Attendees with special needs or allergies/dietary restrictions should contact Jessica Lewton at jlewton@NDIA.org by June 30, 2020.
The National Defense Industrial Association is closely following developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and currently we are proceeding as planed, with our meetings, conferences and events. Please visit the NDIA Coroavirus page for current status updates.
We are recommending the following health and safety precautions:
• Avoid hand shaking
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
• No sharing pens or other items
• Avoid touching your face
• Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Travel with hand sanitizer and wipes
PEC Meeting – July 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM
National Defense Industrial Association
2101 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22201
Metro: Courthouse (Orange and Silver Lines)
Parking: There is a parking garage available at NDIA. All-day parking costs $14/vehicle.