The Integrated Program Management Division (IPMD) is the primary forum for exchanging views and information to promote and communicate integrated program management best practices. The IPMD actively works to foster a mutual understanding and effective working relationships between industry and government regarding the development, documentation, and maintenance of effective integrated program management processes.
In attending this event, you contribute to the IPMD's success in achieving its strategic objectives:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders. The Division proactively engages and participates with government, industry executive leadership, industry groups, academia, and other entities to foster the advancement of IPM.
- Provide an open forum for industry, defense, civilian agency leaders, and educators to promote IPM best practices.
- Facilitate interaction with government policymakers to foster a better understanding of their mission through first-hand information on current topics such as impending policy, leadership, regulatory, or process changes that can affect programs.
- Broaden professional networks with industry leaders, organization leaders from a variety of sectors such as civilian agencies and DoD services, and other related program management disciplines such as systems engineering.
- Solicit advice from experts while sharing program management best practices with industry and government counterparts.
- Contribute to industry guides and white papers with working groups.
ContactMr. Andrew Peters
Mr. Dave Chesebrough